Morton-League Index du Forum
Morton-League Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A Hypnotherapists Casebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Morton-League Index du Forum -> /!\ À lire /!\ -> Cela est juste un aurevoir...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cristgar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Hypnotherapists Casebook Répondre en citant

A Hypnotherapist's Casebook
by Annette Brown

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Hypnotherapist's Casebook

This book is about the Training and practice of a Hypnotherapist.
People know very little about Hypnotherapy and how effective it can be at resolving a variety of psychological and some physical problems.
Each Hypnotherapist has different skills and interests and brings these into their work.
Just a sample of ills that the therapy can address are now listed.

Obesity and compulsive eating, Eating disorders, Phobias of all sorts, Smoking Cessation, Anxiety,
Low Self-Esteem, Exogenous and Endogenous Depression, Male and Female Fertility, Insomnia,
Nail Biting, Blushing, Psoriasis, Sexual Problems and dysfunction, IBS, Anaesthesia, Pain Control, Compulsive behaviour. The list is endless and with a good therapist people do extremely well.

The Hypnotherapist will help you to enter a trance and then work with your sub-conscious to make changes in your behavior or receptors. This can be very effective relieving all manner of problems.

This book starts with a review of the Training done to achieve the Hypnotherapy Diploma and be competent to practice.
This introduction will lead to descriptions of actual cases and treatments with explanations of the outcomes to the therapy.
Quite a lot of space is given to Past-Life Regression as this has been a keen interest and was one of my reasons for becoming a Hypnotherapist.

This is a biopic of a PLR of a Female Client who came to see me with obesity due to eating anxiety.

The Client is assisted into trance and using a script taken to an Archive where they are asked to take a book about themselves pertaining to a past life.

H( Hypnotherapist)
Look at the book and tell me what you see?
C ( Client)
I see myself as a man and I'm in China a very long while ago. I have no shoes and wear a loincloth and a triangular, pointed hat.
H
What's your name and age and what do you do?
C
My name is Lung-Chow and I am 27 years. I work the land and have three pigs and some chickens. I have a wife and three young children. We are very poor and it's a hand to mouth existence.
H
Move Forward, what's happening?
C
The bandits are coming. They kill and destroy. We are hiding in the reeds by the river.
We see smoke as they have burnt our huts. They take all our animals and they kill anyone they find. Men, women and children. It is terrible, with their horses they have been in the rice fields and destroyed the crop. We are left with nothing. We will starve, there will be no food and we need to rebuild our huts.
H
Move forward
C
It's over. The winter has come and we have no food, my wife and the children have died and I will go too soon. I am very hungry but there is nothing. All the village is dying of starvation and there is no hope and no help.
I am dead and I see my grandmother. She is beckoning me to go to her,I feel very good and the pain is all gone. I am happy now.

There is a clear link for my Client with her food anxiety and a past-life death from starvation. By visiting this life several times the fear and affective memories can be put to rest. After even one regression this lady felt better about her eating and reduced her intake as the acute anxiety around food subsided.

Many other types of treatments are covered in this Casebook and it should give some idea of how hypnotherapy is delivered and what happens during a trance session.
It's impossible to predict the outcomes of treatments as some people respond very well to help and others do not. In my experience the more intelligent a Client the more receptive they are and enter trance easily.
Every Client is an individual and their session has to be based on their personal history and formatted specifically for them. I find the work very demanding and it's hard not to drift off with the Client after half an hour of trance.

I sincerely hope you enjoy reading this book.

A Hypnotherapist's Casebook Annette Brown
A Hypnotherapist's Casebook eReader online

Tags: audiobook free, thepiratebay torrent download, book SkyDrive, download via torrent client, book ZippyShare, torrent download 1337x, free online iphone, purchase book, download english, download book from sony xperia, phone wiki free eReader book, information wiki author book francais, get free, book BitTorrent free, bookstore, free iphone, book download via Transmission, download english, book french, book DepositFiles, book drive, free mobile, kindle download free, iphone value francais audio book, book from lenovo free, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, book text online view format, book 2shared, book tablet, read online pdf free, book from htc online, book for mac, view cheap kickass сhapter book, torrent download 1337x, pc read value kickass francais, book google docs, book without pay, full ebook, free ios apple without signing via, book torrent

The Conscious And Subconscious Mind: Influence, Persuasion & Change For Healing With Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Another useful analogy is to the computerAs I observed her release herself I thought to myself, “She is never going to be that sick again.”Home // Publications & Databases // APA Books // Casebook of Clinical HypnosisHere we move information around, computing how to minimize pain/negatives and maximize pleasure/positives, the two fundamental desires of any organism, however they may be conceived of in any particular being or life pathSometimes you can't 'win' no matter what you do, as you'll discover when you read the account of Doubting ThomasPublications: Books Children's Books Databases Journals Magazines & Newsletters Reports & Brochures Videos APA Style The inner mind works with analogy and association, uses ambiguity, poetry, and especially imagery and metaphor for storing and processing information, rather than the more limited inductive/deductive quasi-logic, (and prejudices, rationalizations etc.) of the conscious mindRead these true accountsClick here Lost Wedding Ring How hypnosis helped to find her missing ringChavesEmotional Self-Regulation Therapy for Treating Primary Dysmenorrhea and Premenstrual DistressSalvador Amigo and Antonio CapafonsHypnosis With a Borderline PatientJoan Murray-JobsisThe Treatment of a Case of Dissociative Identity DisorderRichard HorevitzCognitiveBehavioral Hypnotherapy for Smoking Cessation: A Case Study in a Group SettingJoseph PClick here Sea Sickness How one woman used self-hypnosis to overcome sea sicknessTomi Tohm marked it as to-read Apr 01, 2017 Hypnotists, au contraire, regard it as the source of creativity, inventiveness and strength, a valuable resource that can be utilized, not only as this negative primitive areaMore limited problems are amenable to less general suggestion processes.more flag Like see review Hypnotherapy With Children and AdolescentsNarrative and Imaginative Storytelling: Hypnotherapy in the Treatment of a Sexually Abused ChildJudith WShai rated it really liked it Dec 29, 2016

Nati marked it as to-read Sep 22, 2016 Dr Daniella Portner Dr Portner gained her Doctorate in Philosophy Degree at Leeds University, UKClick here Sleep Talking Read how this common problem was stopped with hypnosisIt is the analytical, linear, logical, rational, “two plus two equals four” mindUmma Saini is currently reading it Jul 10, 2016 Aug 17, 2011 Natalie rated it it was amazing Incredible case studies in hypnotherapy told by a student of Milton Erickson 48a4f088c3

Gulliver’s Travels No.3 Jonathan SwiftPlusL remake Anweisungen Für LEGO 31021,31024,31034,STEALTH 3: Sie konnen die STEALTH 3 aus Ihren eigenen Steinen zu bauen! (German Edition)Evil Serial Killers: 2017BIKERS ONE: Two books seriesTrait%26eacute%3B+%26Eacute%3Bl%26eacute%3Bmentaire%2C+Th%26eacute%3Borique+Et+Pratique+de+l%27Art+de+la+Danse%3A+Contenant+les+D%26eacute%3Bveloppemens%2C+Et+les+D%26eacute%3Bmonstrations+des+Princip居心叵測的愛情 (Harlequin comics) (Chinese Edition)Journal: Journal, 6x9; Lightly Lined, 160 Pages, Perfect for Notes and Journaling (Cat Journals) (Volume 1)Diary of an Avatar Part 1: A revealing memoir of astonishing occult truthsCurios and Relics, Vehicles: Carriage Used by Lincoln; Excerpts From Newspapers and Other Sources (Classic Reprint)Costa de la Llum: Cadis (150 imatges) (Catalan Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Cela est juste un aurevoir...
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange